Thursday, December 30, 2010

Seriously?

Tom just called me and informed me that Ford Motor Credit has been calling him and he finally answered. Turns out, he couldn't find it in his heart to pay the last 2 months of my car payment considering I don't have an effing job. So, my car is going to be repossessed. How the hell am I supposed to get to my pet-sitting jobs and find another job?! He said he didn't do it out of spite...my ass! He'd rather pay for his effing pot than my car because he's "not going to pay for a car that's not in his possession". What an asshole...seriously?! Well, I hoped that we could move forward, but this just knocks us a million steps back.

1 comment:

  1. He does seem like an ass about it for doing that and it seems to me as though he has made his choice on how he wants all this to work out.

    ReplyDelete