Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am so confused...

Went over to the apartment, my home, to see Tom tonight for his birthday with my girls. He got us pizza and I brought him homemade cookies. Everything was going very nicely until I asked if we could have sex...don't hate, I'm a 26 year old female with needs! LOL He said he didn't think it was a good idea...I said it could be meaningless (HAHA!), but he said there's no way it could be. Which I guess is correct, but at this point, I really don't care. So, of course, I started crying a little bit because I felt rejected. He felt really badly and said he was really sorry and that it wasn't for the lack of desire...which is good. At least he still wants me! haha I am so sexually frustrated, it's ridiculous. We watched "The Last Airbender" which really really sucked in my opinion. He put lotion on my legs...still nothing. lol Opened a card and present from my dad that came in the mail...thanks, Dad! Stayed there for about 3 hours. He walked me and the girls out to the car, hugged me, thanked me for coming over, and said, "I still love you".....of course I still love him too so I said so. I am so confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment