Monday, December 27, 2010

Case of the Mondays...

Questions:

1.  What are your New Year's Eve plans?

2.  How tall are you?
3.  What is your favorite pudding flavor?
4.  What room of the house do you blog the most in?
5.  What is your best physical feature?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  What are your New Year's Eve plans?
I have no idea...with what's going on right now, it's really hard. I have been invited to a party at the Eidelweiss in Fort Worth by a friend in a group that I'm in, but I definitely don't want to go by myself...so we will see.

2. How tall are you?
I am 5'5".

3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
Chocolate and vanilla together...

4. What room of the house to you blog the most in?
I have a laptop, so wherever it may be at the time...mostly in the living room though.

5. What is your best physical feature?
My blue eyes...I get lots of compliments on them. They change shades of blue depending on my mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment