Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas is over...

Well, now that Christmas is over, it's back to how it's been for the past 3 months. Tom was so kind to me on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...well, THAT'S over. When I call him, it takes around 10 calls before he'll answer. Like I'm calling him for kicks?? I have a reason to be calling! This morning, Mandy isn't feeling well and wouldn't eat her food. Well, since she is OUR dog, I was calling to let him know. He said, when he finally answered, "I don't have to answer right away when you call". WTF? So just ignore me? NOT cool. He's cold when he talks to me, too...as if we're complete strangers. Maybe I should file for legal separation...maybe that'll wake him up. Probably not. He's been sleeping A LOT lately and I think he's depressed. I suggested he go see our PCP...he said he might. I don't understand why such shitty things have to happen to good people. I am a good person...I am kind and caring...which is sometimes more of a curse than a blessing. I understand that he's hurt, but does he not get that I'M hurt, too?? I have an appointment with my psychiatrist today...they're working me in...I'm out of meds as of tonight, so thankfully I'll be getting some today. That would be extremely bad if I didn't get my meds...even though they're not helping nearly as much as they used to...they're still doing SOMETHING. I don't expect myself to be doing well when all this shit is happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment