Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I am barely awake, but have so much to do today: do all my laundry, take a shower, clean up, get ready, and get out of here by 4pm. I will be staying with 3 adorable dogs tonight and tomorrow night...sucks that I'll be alone, which I suck at if you didn't know, but happy to have the work. So glad this is my job! = ) I'll be going to check on and feed them at 5 and then go to the Christmas Eve service at church @ 6:30. I am very thankful and blessed that I have a wonderful church family and friends who I will be sitting with. Given my circumstances, it's really hard to get into the Christmas "spirit", but I am trying. I really miss my brothers who are in Indy and Florida...I am very close to them and it sucks to not be together with them and my nieces for Christmas. My brother Dan and sister-in-law Hillary (Adria's daddy and step-mom) have offered for me to come live with them...which I am seriously thinking about. I have so much family and so many friends back home...I really miss my home...it's where I belong. "When I dream about the moonlight on the Wabash, how I long for my Indiana home..." I'm trying to forget everything that's going on and focus on the REAL reason for the season: Jesus. I'm not going to lie though, it's been really hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment