Saturday, January 8, 2011

Waiting

Woke up this morning at 8:30. Messed around on the computer, took a shower, did my makeup. Have plans to go to the dog park here in Denton before the COLTS game, but apparently Tom's ass isn't up yet. So I've been calling him trying to wake him up and just sitting here waiting...patience is NOT one of my strong suits. lol Hopefully he wakes his ass up soon! The girls and I have been waiting for hours now. If the Colts don't win tonight, it's going to be a very shitty week. Yes, that's how much I love the Colts and how much they affect my mood. At least I don't break shit when they lose...even though I'd like to. lol Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Just go without him and if he complains later that you didnt wait...tell him you did and you are tired of waiting on him to think about others before himself!

    ReplyDelete