Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I have no idea what this year is going to bring or what God has planned for me. I do know that I am going to try to be more positive....which is a feat, especially when you have depression. I spent New Year's Eve with loved ones and with a couple of people I didn't really know. We had a lot of fun...I drank WAY too much...and I got lots of kisses at midnight, including one from my husband. I ended up passing out on the couch...probably because I ate the last coconut rum soaked pineapple and the rule is you have to drink the rest of the rum that is in the container. I got props for doing it, but MAN, that really got the job done. haha Tom ended up in his truck with it running for some reason. He was way too drunk! I left at 6am after I had slept it off a little. Had to go back to Katy's at 11:30 in the morning to jumpstart Tom's truck. He called and asked, "How did I end up in my truck covered in puke?" HAHAHA Because you drank too much!!! I went back to the apartment with him to make sure he was ok and got there safely. Ended up sleeping until 7:30pm. So how was my first day of 2011? I have no idea...I spent it asleep. lol Happy New Year, everyone! I truly hope it is a blessed year for all of you...and hopefully for me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment