Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love."

I belong to a group called Hopeful Hearts. It is a group through The Village Church. It is a group of women who have experienced or are experiencing miscarriages and infertility. I went to a dinner at laMadeleine last night with some of them. It was so encouraging, as always, and really helps to be around women who are going through some of the same things I am. We usually meet on the first Monday of every month, but this month we're meeting at the end, so our leaders decided to have a dinner in between meetings. I was really nervous to go, as I have only met the ladies once, but I am so happy that I did. They are such strong Christians with such encouraging words of strength. One of the women is having her first IVF (invitro fertilization) next Tuesday, so please keep her in your prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment